Tuesday, May 18, 2010

MY SHOWKID



My little one, Jordan, had his SHOWKIDS performance Saturday night at the Warner Robins Civic Center. Words cannot express the appreciation and admiration I have for Jordan's music and drama teachers, Ms. Tracy and Ms. Yvonne.  It was an incredible, funny, entertaining and amazing show.  GREAT JOB to all the performers and everyone involved in the production.


LADIES AND GENTLEMEN...
MEET THE "PERRY SHOW KIDS"!


 

"We are thankful for the USA!"



 

remembering the 50's...


...and the 60's


 

 

...and even the famous --- "HEE HAW" days!

 

 
Tell me my boy "dutten" feel the music!



 Our favorite songs are about Jesus... 

 

...like "Jesus Loves Me" & "I'll Fly Away"


...because "He's Got The Whole World In His Hands!"


BRAVO!  BRAVO!
(posted by ONE PROUD MOMMY!)

No comments:

Post a Comment