Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Good Friends

I woke up this morning, opened one of my devotion books and today's devotion really touched my heart. First of all, it was centered around one of my most favorite verses in the Bible. Second of all, it immediately made me think of just how blessed I am that God placed a special group of people in my life. Soooo.....gonna share...gotta share!!!


THE IMPACT OF A GOOD FRIEND
by Dr. Charles Stanley

A friend loves at all times.
Proverbs 17:17

A good friend builds us up so that we want to become and to accomplish all that our friend believes we can be and do...

A good friend can help you become more productive, have a higher energy level, and have more enthusiasm for life. 


A good friend gives you the confidence to
take godly risks,








embrace new challenges, and move to the next level in your work or hobby. 



When you know that someone loves you and is standing with you and believes in you...




you are far more willing to step out in faith and develop your full potential physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. 





A good friendship gives you an abiding confidence. A good friendship contains joy shared by both parties.


Real friends love at all times because it is a godly love that binds them together.





I am so blessed to have these godly women in my life.  Thank you Jesus for loving me so much.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww....this is so sweet! It made my eyelashes all wet!

    ReplyDelete