Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Catch All

Meet MY JOJO!
2010 Perry Junior League - Yellow Jackets Catcher

Joseph Lee
My "almost bigger than me" eleven year old that loves to play baseball.


gearing up before the game...


ready for action...


Okay, confession time again!  I am a former softball coach and "catchers" have always been my favorite!  NEED I SAY MORE???


loving being behind the plate...loving the game


"I see you runner and I'm gonna get you..."


"nothing by you ONE-ONE"  ...this momma yells out!!!
One-One = #11 for those of you not up with the lingo.


 he gives the signs and...makes the stick...STRIKE THREE!


batter back to the bench...


MEETING OF THE MINDS
"you got this man...send it right down the pipe...
straight to the mit, just like playing catch" 
...you got this man"


accessing the situation...
(bases loaded, 2 outs, last inning, ahead by one)


the runner is coming...the throw to home is made...


and HE'S OUT!!!!


cake people...just doing my job!
GAME OVER...JACKETS WIN!


Enjoying the WIN with friend & teammate.  By the way...meet Callum.
Joseph and Callum have known eachother since
they were toddlers in the same daycare. Callum was the first one
to call Joseph "JOJO" and 11 years later...
that's what everyone still calls him.

Life is good & my Catch All is great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment